KING’S KAMP CAMPER’S “WHAT TO BRING” LIST
1. A warm sleeping bag & pillow (Not just a slumber bag; nights can be cool)
2. Personal toiletries — Soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and/or brush
3. Each camper should bring 1 suitcase or duffle bag only. All items except the sleeping bag and pillow should be able to fit in suitcase or duffle bag.
4. 2 towels (one for bathing, one for swimming) & 2 washcloths
5. Chap Stick, Blistex, etc.
6. Sun Screen lotion
7. Insect repellent
CLOTHING: Please also refer to King’s Kamp Rules and Standards
8. 6 pairs of clean underwear and socks (Campers will be required to shower and change every day except the days of arrival and departure.)
9. 6 T-shirts, summer shirts, or blouses
10. 3 pairs of shorts or pants
11. At least one pair of long pants or sweat pants (for the evenings)
12. A sweater or sweatshirt
13. A warm jacket (one that can get dirty)
14. “Tennis” shoes suitable for play, and a pair of flip flops/sandals for pool & showers
16. Swim suit — ONE PIECE ONLY — GIRLS WITH TWO PIECE SUITS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN POOL AREA. NO EXCEPTIONS.
17. A Bible (Old and New Testaments — New International Version preferred)
18. Notebook, pencils or pens
20. Camera & Film
21. Letter writing items (stamps, addresses, paper, envelopes, etc.)
22. Bag/Sack for dirty clothes (also a zip-lock bag for packing a wet bathing suit!)
23. Appropriate Reading Materials (this helps at bedtime for some campers)
24. Water Bottle with strap labeled with name
A HELPFUL SUGGESTION IS TO LABEL ALL CLOTHING, TOWELS, SLEEPING BAGS, SUITCASES ETC., WITH CAMPER’S NAME. KING’S KAMP WILL NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOST ITEMS. (there is a “lost & found” table everyday at camp)
PLEASE DO NOT SEND/BRING:
Money… there is nothing for camper to buy during camp.
Snacks… either sent with camper or via the mail. Special snacks are provided for the entire camp.
Cell phones, Walkmans, CD/mp3 players, video games, personal snacks – (candy, munchies & drinks), glass containers, toys, matches/lighters, knives, slingshots, squirt-guns, water balloons should not be brought to King’s Kamp.